Sunday, June 24, 2007

My New Bilenky (pt. 2)


I took a pic a long time ago of my new Bilenky track frame, and noted my intentions to make it "the greenest bike on the planet". Well, it's been built for a while and I've finally got some pics of it complete. S & S couplers make it possible to take this thing apart and put it back together within about 5 minutes. It fits in a bag roughly the length and height of a 700c wheel, with 12" depth. In other words, you'll never be charged airplane fees again. Of course i had to hook it up with a Level hubset. Anyway, I made a travel case for it for my trip to the NACCC's in S.F., but it definitely needs some modifications before I'd want to start really putting any in production. Here's me with the complete bike.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is indeed one very green bike!!!

K SPARROW said...

you need to powder coat your cranks!!!